Friday, May 14, 2004

Welcome new readers!

A few friends have told me lately that they have been checking out the blog. That is fantastic. How about some crowd participation to get you all involved! (this idea was totally stolen from Indigo Steve, my old bud from Texas.)

Fill in the blanks, as they apply to my life (or in whatever way you think will be funny.) I will choose a winner. The winner receives a great prize.

1. In a couple of weeks, Cindy and I are driving to ____ in order to _____.
2. I just went to _____ on Tuesday to by clothes.
3. I'm posting this at 2:00 in the morning. I just got back from ______.
4. We found out a few weeks ago that we really have to _______ in the next three or four weeks. Damn!
5. My cat's name is _______.

Good luck!

2 comments:

MK said...

I deleted it cuz it was a double post. Indigo didn't put anything naughty or anything.

MK said...

Indigo wins! Congrats.