Friday, September 17, 2004

Helpful -- Oops

A retraction.

Okay, so having kids doesn't really make you stupid...I guess I should have realized that, since the source of the site says:

The Hoosier Gazette was created by a couple of guys who thought it would be fun to create a website that uses both real and fictional news stories to provide a humorous look at life and culture in the state of Indiana.

On the bright side, I have been offered positions in the Defense Department and CBS News. Apparently, they love my attention to detail. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

josh mccolough said...

I think it was when the scientist was quoted as saying something about parents w/kids being "dumb as a box of rocks" that made me suspicious. And does Indiana really need an Onion-esque sheet lampooning the state? Kind of like clowns making fun of the circus, ain't it? Hey-ooooh.