Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Interesting -- What's Kuz up to?

I figured it was about time to give a general update, blog-style.
Had a good holiday. This year, we sold the car, so it was all trains and bummed rides. Amtrak got us into Detroit three hours late, (about 4:30 AM,) but besides that, it was really fun. Cindy and I and our folks had a good time eating, eating, and chatting. We even played a little Cranium.

Work at Kaplan has been going fine. I am still exploring work in politics, while broadening my teaching skills at Kaplan -- I'm figuring that no matter what I end up doing, if I can teach GMAT to potential business school students, I can always find work. Landing a gig in politics and public service seems to require lots of donating money, networking, and working for free, but hey, I guess it wouldn't be called elitist if it were easy to do.

Meanwhile, all thoughts are focused on the anniversary trip to Costa Rica. There'll be snow on the ground when we leave Chicago next week, but for 10 days, we'll be leaving it behind and hanging out in the rain forest. Que bueno.

No comments: