34 Things to do before Bush's inauguration:
1. Stock up on birth control pills.
2. Drink a nice clean glass of water.
3. Cash your social security check.
4. See a doctor of your own choosing.
5. Spend quality time with your draft age child/grandchild.
[Click "Read and comment" to continue]
6. Visit Syria--or any foreign country for that matter.
7. Get that gas mask you've been putting off buying.
8. Take out that home loan to cover filling up your gastank.
10. Borrow books from library before they're banned -Constitutional law
books, Catcher in the Rye, Harry Potter, Tropic of Cancer, etc.
11. If you have an idea for an art piece involving a crucifix- do it
12. Come out - then go back in - HURRY!
13. Jam in all the Alzheimer's stem cell research you can.
14. Stay out late before the curfews start.
16. Go see Bruce Springsteen before he has his "accident".
17. Go see Mount Rushmore before the Reagan addition.
18. Use the phrase - "you can't do that - this is America."
19. If you're white - marry a black person, if you're black - marry a
21. Take a walk in Yosemite without being hit by a snowmobiler
22. Enroll your kid in an accelerated art or music class.
23. Start your school day without a prayer.
24. Pass on the secrets of evolution to future generations.
26. Learn French.
28. Attend a commitment ceremony with your gay friends.
29. Take a factory tour anywhere in the US.
30. Take photographs of animals on the endangered specieslist.
31. Visit Florida before the polar ice caps melt.
32. Visit Nevada before it becomes radioactive.
33. Visit Alaska before "The Big Spill."
34. Visit Massachusetts while it is still a state.