Five of the following statements are taught as fact in abstinence-only "sex education" classes. One is a lyric from Sir Mix-a-Lot. Sadly, all six statements are equally ridiculous.
1. A 43-day-old fetus is a "thinking person."
2. HIV can be spread via sweat and tears.
3. My anaconda don't want none unless you've got buns, hun.
4. Condoms fail to prevent HIV transmission up to 31% of the time in heterosexual intercourse.
5. Women who have an abortion are more prone to suicide, and 10% of them become sterile.
6. Half of gay male teenagers have HIV.
Find out more here. And here.