Friday, March 25, 2005

Long time

Regular blogging has been out of the question this week. Too much going on taking up my time, no really interesting political stuff. I did go to see the latest Striding Lion show last night with a few friends and Cindy and Mom. It is a trippy show, to say the least. Inspired by Frank Zappa. Need I say more. But these guys continue to blow me away with their talent for music and dance.

Good Friday service tonight, having people over for Easter Sunday, maybe some really good news next week, a new poker league starts Wednesday, a community meeting that same Wednesday, Dad's in town next Saturday, Final Four -- hello!, the <"http://www.shamrockshuffle.com">Shamrock Shuffle next Sunday, and so on and so on.

By the way, I should mention that I am officially over snow.

No comments: